Monday 6 January 2014

Quad Meet

First meet back of the season and the Nanooks bring home the W. It counts as three wins because we raced and beat three other teams (fresno pacific, biola and pomona pitzer colleges). We are now 5-2 for the season. It was good to swim outdoors again, but the pool used salt instead of cholrine. And unlike in New Zealand everyone seems to be getting a tan, not sunburnt. Not me, I'm still white as a ghost.



As a team we had 7 indiviudal wins and some top three relay finishes. I won the 500 and was second in the 1000 free. 

On wednesday we are racing in a relay only meet. Its againest pepperdine and LMU who we have trained alongside a few times this week. 

Till then I'm going to soak up some rays while I can.







1 comment:

  1. Kiwis are brown not white. I am sure those rays will do their thing if you keep at it. Good job on the 500. Nice looking pool.

    ReplyDelete